Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Nelly de Grab

I recently received a request from a lovely Esty seller, Stephanie from Vancouver, of True Value Vintage, asking if she could include one of my ads in her listing.  I was delighted to see one of my ads "come to life"!  


She has a Nelly de Grab skirt for sale in her shop and I had an ad for the same skirt!  Please check it out in her shop listing http://www.etsy.com/listing/87961642/early-1950s-nelly-de-grab-florentine  to see the beautiful Florentine black lace overlaying pink taffeta.


Paper Doll Girl Listing #71514464





True Value Vintage Listing #87961642

The combination of pink and black is absolutely gorgeous!

Please go over and have a look at all the beautiful vintage clothing and accessories Stephanie has in her shop!

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...